To promote an excellent educational environment and culture in order to bring an end of illiteracy rate and breaking the circle of poverty among orphans, refugee, poor, disadvantaged and underprivileged children and youths, particularly of those who belong to the persecuted Muslim Rohingya of Arakan State, Burma (Myanmar) with the values of excellent character, universal discipline, mutual respect and care in beyond the school and into the wider community.
Our mission consists of three key elements:
- A belief that illiteracy bring unexpected burden in every society, while potentiality towards success is undermined and thus combating the gaps within a high quality and intellectually challenging educational environment.
- A commitment towards a ray of hope with the aspirations of learning and achievement.
- An approach to secure learning excellence with a root of passion that each individual is unique, special and capable of increasing quality beyond limitations.
- An unified identity of our students, teachers, their parents and communities feel a strong sense of belonging to an excellent character by “Iman and Amal” (Belief and Practice).
- A comprehensive focus on education values that inspires honesty, integrity, compassion and mutual respect into all our students, teachers, parents and communities.
- A strong commitment towards self-respect and self-confidence which inspires to become the best person among each and every student in their practical life.
Service to Communities:
- A determination to develop dedicated servants of humanity with positive attitudes towards ending illiteracy rate, eradication of poverty on the principles of peace and harmony throughout social change and community transformations of the Rohingya.
- A sense of personal accountability and of responsibility to others with a view to bring an end of the plight of the Rohingyas through appropriate assistances and services.
- A promise to serve the causes of Rohingya and humanity with a completely charitable initiative and to changing their challenging lives to the world.
- Caring of destitute Rohingya children and grassroots community for the inspiration of changes towards universally peaceful environment and stability in society and the world
Service – Taking responsibility for community in order to filling up the gaps.
Teamwork – Working together for excellence with mutual trust and better cooperation
Ambition – Aspiring to be the best towards community transformation.
Respect – Treating others as we wish to be treated.
Integration- Developing excellent relationship and communal harmony for the community.